Hey there, fellow essential oil enthusiasts! 🍂 Ready to welcome fall into your home with open arms and a spritz of coziness? Get ready to take your senses on a spicy journey with our DIY Fall Room Spray. Grab an amber spray bottle, because we’re about to blend some autumn magic!
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- 1/2 tablespoon of witch hazel (it’s like a wizard for this potion!)
- 3 drops of Clove (that warm, comforting embrace)
- 3 drops of Orange (sunshine and oranges, all in one)
- 1 drop of Cinnamon Bark (because cinnamon makes everything better)
(These exact oils are also in our DIY Elderberry Syrup!)
Creating Your Autumn Elixir:
- Witch Hazel Wonder: Start by adding that half tablespoon of witch hazel to your spray bottle. It’s like our potion’s secret helper, making sure everything mixes perfectly.
- Drops of Autumn Joy: Now, add those precious drops of Clove, Orange, and Cinnamon Bark essential oils. It’s like bottling up the essence of a crisp fall day.
- Fill ‘Er Up: Almost there! Fill your bottle almost all the way with water. Leave just a tad of space at the top, so there’s room to shake things up.
- Shake, Shake, Shake: Attach the spray top securely and give your potion a good shake. You’re basically a mixologist of autumn scents now. Impressive, right?
- Time to Spritz: Ta-da! Your DIY Pumpkin Spice Room Spray is ready to dazzle. Give it a little spritz in any room for instant fall vibes.
Pro tip: Give it a gentle shake before each use to make sure those essential oils mix their magic perfectly.🍁🍃
It’s time to cozy up and let the scents of fall dance around your home. Plus, you can totally impress your friends with your newfound potion-making skills. They’ll be asking, “How do you make your house smell like a dreamy autumn wonderland?” 🍂✨
Remember, essential oils are potent, so a little goes a long way. Enjoy the warmth of Clove, the zing of Orange, and the comforting embrace of Cinnamon Bark. Happy fall, ya’ll! 🍁🍁