Winter is near, and what better way to cozy up than with a warm cup of spiced cider? This crockpot recipe is not only delicious but also infused with the aromatic goodness of essential oils. So grab your favorite mug (here’s mine!), slow cooker, essential oils, and let’s get started!
- 6 cups apple juice
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 5 drops of cinnamon bark vitality essential oil
- 5 drops of orange vitality essential oil
- 5 drops of clove vitality essential oil
Don’t have these vitality essential oils yet? These 5mL bottles have 85-100 drops of oil so you’ll be able to make this recipe 17-20 times! WOW! You can also use them in your favorite diffuser. Win-win!
- Pour the apple and pineapple juices into your trusty crockpot.
- Now, it’s time to bring in the essential oils. Add cinnamon, orange, and clove vitality essential oil. These oils will not only enhance the flavors but also fill your home with a delightful fragrance.
- Give everything a gentle stir, making sure all the ingredients are well combined.
- Set your crockpot to low heat and let the cider simmer for 2-4 hours. This slow cooking process will allow all the flavors to meld together beautifully.
- Once the cider is ready, serve it hot in your favorite mug. The warmth and aroma will instantly make you feel cozy and content.
Tips and Variations:
- If you don’t have a crockpot, you can easily make this recipe on the stovetop. Just simmer the ingredients in a large pot over low heat for the same amount of time.
- Feel free to experiment with different essential oils to create your own unique blend. Some popular choices include ginger, nutmeg, and cardamom.
- Leftover cider can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. Simply reheat it whenever you crave a comforting cup.
So there you have it – a simple and delicious crockpot spiced cider recipe using essential oils. It’s the perfect beverage to warm you up on those chilly winter nights or to enjoy with friends and family during holiday gatherings. So go ahead, indulge in this aromatic treat and let the flavors transport you to a cozy winter wonderland!
Why Young Living?! Glad you asked! About ten years ago, another brand of oils gave my kiddos a rash so I was nervous to even try Young Living. But during a stomach bug, I gave in and am so glad I did! You can read more about which oil helped us over here!