I am so grateful to have all of our favorites on hand for the upcoming winter season! I start stocking up early just in case some go out of stock! Here’s are our family’s favorite products for winter:
1. RC and Raven
These 2 essential oils are very similar — both support our respiratory system! I prefer the scent of Raven to diffuse (love the lemon!) and keep RC on hand to mix with a carrier and rub on the kid’s chests and feet as needed.
2. DIY Chest Rub and/or Thieves Chest Rub
When I started using YL years ago, there wasn’t a chest rub option so we made our own! Here’s the recipe. Now YL has an option that is so much easier to use on the go!
3. Super C Chewable and Vitamin D (sourced and made with top ingredient and our very own essential oils!)
4. NingXia Red is YL’s whole-body supplement. This sweet and tangy drink includes wolfberry, which is touted for its health benefits. NingXia Red is packed with superfoods to support overall wellness. The benefits of NingXia Red include support for energy levels, normal cellular function, and whole-body and normal eye health. A daily shot of 2–4 ounces helps support overall wellness with powerful antioxidants.
5. Thieves – we use them all!
- Thieves Cough Drops (as needed)
- Thieves Essential Oil (diffuser)
- Thieves Foaming Hand Soap (in kitchen and bathrooms)
- Thieves Cleaner (to clean bathrooms and kitchens)
- Thieves Hand Sanitizer
For most of these Thieves items, check out the Thieves Kit!
6. Breathe Again (roll-on) – Breathe Again is a supercharged version of R.C. blend I use to get my nose feeling back to normal! It is so easy to roll on my chest to help me breathe easier in my chest and through my nose!